Saturday, August 11, 2007

Basso Cafe - All you can eat pizza for $10!

What: Basso Cafe (http://www.bassocafe.com/)
Where: 195 Lt Collins St, Melbourne


My friend and I found this great place by accident about a week ago and love it! They have started an "All you can eat" pizza night on Friday nights for only $10 and it even includes a beer or glass of wine!


I think it's due to the fact that Basso Cafe gets VERY busy on Fridays during lunch so by 6pm they have a lot of pizza still available. Instead of the usual $4.80 per slice you can have as much as you want... The pizza comes in quite a good range with classics like "Supreme" and "Ham & Pineapple" to others such as "Roast potatoes with rosemary".

So, next time you're in the city on a Friday evening and stuck for a place to eat, check out Basso Cafe...

3 comments:

Daniel May said...

Hi Andrew,

Do you have a situation where the Friday night pizza is finite and runs out? Also, when does the "all you can eat" start?

Thanks,
Daniel

p.s. Good luck with the blog, I look forward to getting more updates :)

Andrew said...

It starts at 5:30pm or 6pm I think and goes until 8pm. The last time I went there were quite a few people there but still more than enough pizza :)

Daniel May said...

Awesome, thanks. I'll take my chances and see how it goes.

About Me

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Just your typical Melbourne guy that LOVES food!